.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lots and Lots!

No picture today...but an update. Part of my order for all the goodies from Nashville came yesterday! WooHoo!!

I had ordered the Little House House Needleworks Traveling Stitcher as well as the premade stitchers bag and needlebook! These are just too cute! So...of course, I just had to start it right away....I know...bad bad girl...picture tomorrow!

I also ordered Lizzie Kate's Abc's....Love this piece. Now I have to find the perfect fabric to stitch it on....I was actually a bit delusional last night...I was thinking of stitching it over one....;)

Plus all the Blackbird Designs little stockings. Love these! Gosh I just want to start everything! In a way, this is a good thing, since I have been feeling a bit off about all my stitching lately. :)

And Just Nan's little Dewdrop bunny....too cute. OK now there are too many that I want to start right now....what do I do....what do I do...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good post day today Michele! The LHN design has jumped on to my wish list

Brenda Lou said...

Nothing like new stash to brighten your day :)