.....it all began with one thread....















Sunday, February 1, 2009

A little change...

you know, I have SADD (Stitchers Attention Deficit Disorder)....
Yep...that's what it is. It's why I keep skipping around working on a bazillion WIP's. Most of the time I cannot seem to settle on just one.

Anyway, I needed a little break from The Sleigh, and picked up Ivy again (Letters from Nora). Especially since three new letters are out, J, K and L. She is about two-thirds done right now. Don't worry ~ I'll be working on my sleigh again a bit later today...

Ivy(d)

Almost forgot..I did work on Harem Garden for a while, but the frogs paid my garden a little visit.

2 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

I LOVE how she is turning out. Just send the frogs away and tell them not to come back again! Love Patti xxx

Anonymous said...

She's very pretty - it won't take you long now!