.....it all began with one thread....















Friday, February 27, 2009

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk

That's me....shaking my finger at myself. What is it about new stash? A large box arrived yesterday afternoon with a (ahem...) few of the things I ordered from the Nashville Market. I have no willpower. I had to start one of the new projects....hence...the tsk..tsk..tsk. I know I really should behave and work on one of my (many) WIP's....but the new chart...the new floss...the pristene fabric all kept calling me. Of course, I gave in....here's my beginning of Mirabilia Designs Winter White Santa:
Winter White Santa(a)

I am sooo enjoying working on this one, so far. I cannot wait until I can start his face!

Oh, and BTW, this is from the top of the design down...you can see a little of his crook, and to the right - the tail end of his hat.

3 comments:

Gabi said...

Oh Michele, this is lovely. You made me giggle here. I could see you shaking your finger at yourself, followed by sticking out your tongue at the mirror and running over to start anyway. By the way, I'm not surprised at all that you started the Winter White Santa. That's a really nice project.

But that all leaves a question open...what else was in that large box???

Chiloe said...

I was wondering if you'll buy him ornot (thinking you will ;-) ) I like him too but I'm not sure about the tree in front of him ... what about you?

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many times I've nearly bought Winter White Santa during the last few days. I'm trying to resist (I have way too many WIPs already. I'm really looking forward to seeing him come to life!