.....it all began with one thread....















Friday, May 22, 2009

Bling!

....Athough it is a bit wrinkled (sorry), here is an update on my Mirabilia Sleigh. I'd say it's about 2/3 done at this point.

The Sleigh WIP(p)

Working on the Sleigh may see like it came out of nowhere...but I have an ulterior motive....it's still related to quilting! I had planned on making a quilt out of my reindeer, my Winter White Santa and the Sleigh. Original plan - maybe for this Christmas....at the rate I am going, it might happen by next Christmas! :)

But that won't stop me from looking at fabrics, you think? ;)

6 comments:

Deb said...

It's never too early to look for fabrics. :) The sleigh is looking great! This is going to be a very pretty quilt.

Anonymous said...

Very elegant sleigh, and I love that red ribbon!

Missy Ann said...

A quilt is such a fabulous idea!

Chiloe said...

I love seeing the sleigh again ;-) Very nice progress !!!

Gabi said...

Beautiful stitching Michele. And a quilt is such a great idea. It will look fabulous. And of course you won't stop looking at fabrics...that's part of the fun!!

Diane (di) said...

Michele, that quilt sounds absolutely wonderful. What a great idea. I'm sitting here drooling over that sleigh. I've got the pattern and yours is just gorgeous!