.....it all began with one thread....















Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What? Cross stitch?


I know, I know...I have been totally involved in quilting stuff. Once those pincushions were finished, I picked up my cross stitch again. See?? Of course, I can hear you say...what the heck is that? Sort of looks like a letter L...maybe...but it really is the letter K. ;)

K for Kelly, that is. Letters from Nora Corbett...this is part of the "garland" she is holding. Not too bad for a night's stitching. Much prettier than I thought it would be from the picture on the chart.

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Yes, cross stitch! Why? because we are addicted !!! lol

Anonymous said...

All that on a night? Hats off to you for the speed! Very pretty!

Gabi said...

Ohhh....another letter. Looking forward to see more of it.