.....it all began with one thread....















Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yesterday


...a dreary, rainy day.  But..perfect to stay in and stitch (which is what I did).  I worked on Parts 2 and 3 of my Peacock Garden Mandala.  Almost all caught up...just a few more little flower buds in the last three corners.  (I also saw that Martina has posted the password for the next part...but no file
as of yet).  :)


***I just realized I had posted the wrong pictures....here are the updated ones. :)








A little close-up.  There are still a lot of beads to be attached for all three parts that have been released.

2 comments:

Deb said...

It looks beautiful Michele. It's amazing all the bling and sparkles that are in Martina's pieces. I look forward to seeing more of your progress.

Raven/Missy said...

That is coming along beautifully and it is stunning! Well done!