.....it all began with one thread....















Friday, March 5, 2010

Halfway

More Castles.....I worked on the next part which has the two railings, the fountain, the two vines with tons of lazy daisy flowers and two gorgeous peacocks.  I guess I am about halfway there.  I used a metallic thread for the water in the fountain rather than the plain white thread indicated on the chart.

That brownish "arch" at the top is from the next part.

Thanks to all of you for coming by to pay me a visit.  I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. :)

10 comments:

Giovanna said...

This is coming along beautifully, Michele, it's lovely!

Melissa said...

Wow, that's a lot of beautiful stitching!

Shannon said...

It's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more!

Blu said...

Very beautiful!

Suburban Stitcher said...

Wow! This is lovely! I still have to finish the beading on part 1!

Nancy M said...

I just finished this part and have started the arches. I like the idea of the blending/metallic thread for the water, I may have to add some to my white since I have that done already!

Anne Marieke said...

Wow, you didn't half make progess, Michele! It is lovely, especially on your fabric with your chosen fibres and beads.

Deb said...

It's coming along wonderfully! Such a pretty design and beautiful fabric.

La Petite Gallery said...

New visitor I love your work,


yvonne from Maine

Raven/Missy said...

It looks wonderful! Great Job!