.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh, My!

Look!  Just look at what I have received....lots and lots of goodies from my friend, Anne Marieke, for Christmas.  First, check out the little stitched birdies on the heart-shaped pillow!  Wonderful!  Then how about those little snowmen ornaments?  Too cute.  I put one of the new ornament hangers I purchased yesterday on one, since I cannot wait to hang them on my tree.  Ribbons, buttons and bows..Oh, my!
And the stitchery kit with not one of my favorite things, but two....reindeer and sheep!  Too cute!   and look at all those little tiny green, red and white felt reindeer!  Too much fun! 

Thank you, Anne Marieke, for all your great choices of gifts for me, but especially for the beautiful hand-stitched birdies!

2 comments:

Giovanna said...

Great gifts, Michele - good for you! Merry Christmas!

Gabi said...

Great gifts. They look all fantastic.
Merry Christmas