.....it all began with one thread....















Friday, January 7, 2011

New Colors


Sort of....for Henrietta Whiskers, that is. Since I was not totally enthralled with my first efforts for little Henrietta (and on the advice of a good friend, I tried again.  Most of the same reds are still there, but a few fabrics were eliminated and some new ones added.  Here are a few pictures of the fabric choices I decided upon.  First the regular fabric choices:
Second, the wool colors (which are almost all the same):
Tomorrow, a look at my little squirrel...The block is together, but still needs all the applique to be finished.  Let's just say...this time, I am very happy. :))

3 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

Gorgeous choices, Michele.

Can't ait to see your new block.

Enjoy!

p.s. isn't little Henrietta causing a struggle. Grief!

ohiofarmgirl said...

I think I am going to keep an eye on what you are doing. I love wool and it is difficult to chose without seeing more of the patterns (at least for me).
It looks like it is going to be fun but I am going to wait a bit...I am working on a few other projects right now and am working on destashing. Dianntha

Anne said...

Looks great. I like the simple "clean-ness" of the new one. Cute pattern, isn't it?