.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"TUIT"

 Most of us know what that is...'tuit'...you know a round tuit.  The everlasting symbol of procrastination.  "I'll do it when I get 'around to it."  Right?  All quilters, stitchers have those projects, don't they?  I cannot be the only one with a 'few' projects that are on my TUIT list.  There always seems to be a new project that will get me totally distracted and another one goes onto the TUIT list/pile. 
I have been making a small attempt to clean-up my TUIT list.  One of the projects was Postcard Cuties for Winter by Bunny Hill Designs.  All that was left to do was to finish the applique on two scalloped borders and the four corners.  I am proud to say that this one is now crossed off that every-growing list!
Now...what's next?  ;)

5 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

Great going, Michele, and VERY inspiring, since this one is on my TUIT list ;o)

Looks like you are tidying up some loose ends!

I love this quilt. It is so pretty and sweet and the fabrics are so well-chosen.

pitiflus said...

preciosooooooo

Lynette said...

Oh, I love this quilt. :D You must feel so happy to have the top finished!

Siobhán said...

That is adorable, Michele!! Oh my gosh--so cute. And yeah, I have a whole bunch of Tuit projects!! LOL

Myra said...

The quilt is wonderful Michele! Love it! Glad you got around to it! 8-)