.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, November 26, 2011

Birds and more Birds

Funny....I did not realize until I was going to take a few progress pictures....all I have been making the past week are: birds.
My Partridge ornament from Esther Aliu's Twelve Days of Christmas design.

My second large bird from the third block on Hatched and Patched In My Garden.
My bird for the top portion of the second block of Berries and Bluebirds from Gail Pan Designs.
With the basket of funny blooms thrown in there, too, also from In My Garden.
Still another to come...the bottom portion of the third block from B&B also has another bird, which I am working on now.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving...lots of family, food and fun.  Now we are in full swing towards Christmas!  Won't be long now!

3 comments:

antique quilter said...

I love birds on quilts so enjoyed seeing yours!
especially the second one! Berries and Bluebirds pattern? I have to find out what that one is! love those leaves too,!
Thanks for sharing
Kathie

Anne Marieke said...

Ooooh, I kove all your different mini-blocks for your projects. Lots of birdies indeed!

Great progress, Michele, and thanks for sharing.

Siobhán said...

Oh, how fun! I love birds--you have a nice assortment of beauties!