.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, August 11, 2012

Head down...

I know.  I have been terrible about trying to get my patterns ready for Annabelle...(hanging head down).  I have had a problem with Adobe resizing my pattern pieces (making them ever so slightly smaller).  I haven't been able to resolve this issue.  Of course, I am not proficient in this sort of thing.  Perhaps there is someone who can offer me a bit of advice on this?  I am open to any suggestions.

However, I have managed to put several more of my Annabelle blocks together.  This top is not finished yet.  I have to decide what I want to do for an outer border...it definitely needs something.



This version is a different colorway than the first one.  More blues, greens and red.  See what you think....

A closer view of the 'sunshine row.'

The middle row and bottom:
As you can see, I have added a blue border around all three rows.  Now to decide what to do next...plain border, what color border...applique border?

\

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Don't be hanging your head! That computer stuff stumps me all the time. We'll wait patiently and be happy when a pattern is ready. :)

Belén said...

Hola, se ve genial!!!!
En mi opinión, un marco con casitas y árboles alrededor del top quedaría muy bonito!!!
Besos

emilyC said...

I have only just found yor blog, love your projects, I can't find your email address though?? Wanted to ask you what you are planning on doing with your completed set of nora fairy letters?...Annabelle is a joy, I love her and her friends, I will be waiting for a pattern to make some Annabelles for my little daughter! Keep her up!, I will be following her tales....

Darlene said...

Oh my word, please, don't hang your head - it's just a challenge you've encountered and you'll figure it out. I am so excited to see Annabelle - I'm quite smitten with her and her friends. :-)