.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Christmas Quilt...a little more!

Have a look at my progress, so far.  Lots of stitchery blocks in this design...so it does take a bit to complete things.

A close-up of the small angel.



The stitching girl on the "Home is Where the Heart is" block.

 A little closer view of the bear block joined with the angel and stitching girl.
The credit for these beautiful blocks goes to Bronwyn Hayes of The Red Brolly.  Go take a look!  The next block is ready. :)


5 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

Oh my goodness, look at all that progress! And how gorgeous it is too!

So much fun, isn't it, applique, stitchery and patchwork combined :o) Wait till you start Red home!

Darlene said...

Oh my - I'm in awe of your progress!!! It's drop dead gorgeous. I need to get busy.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Very pretty, Michelle! It's going to be so fabulous when complete!

Lynette said...

I love the Home is Where the Heart Is block :D

Karen said...

I feel like I am moving in slow motion when doing hand embroidery. Yours is done very well.