.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My favorite holidays

Halloween and Christmas!  Well, at least as far as stitching and quilting are concerned, they are. :)

I forgot to post a picture of my Lizzie Kate Mystery Sampler progress.  I am actually up to date on this one! Part three is out and should be arriving at my doorstep soon.  Here are parts one and two (no charms or beads have been attached yet.)

Now for Christmas!
The next block for The Wish Quilt by Red Brolly has Santa, his sleigh and reindeer in the sky.  There are some appliqued stars and cute little houses.
Another picture of Santa:

3 comments:

Gabi said...

Love your stitching and sewing. Both look fantastic

Anne Marieke said...

Your Wish Quilt just gets better and better. Love your choice of fabrics and your stitching is wonderful.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Giovanna said...

Love your LK Mystery - I've just started it too :-) Nice sewing too.