.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cupid and Ivy

Just a little bit of progress on Cupid...that gold Kreinik is...hmmm...such fun ....to work with...;)

Cupid WIP (e)

Ivy (sorry, she is really, really wrinkled):

Ivy WIP (e)

I did get her wing finished (which is always my downfall with these fairies) and a decent start on her gown, plus I added all the beads in her hair, as well as the gown. The wings still have to have the beads added to the outside area.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous! cupid too! lol

I still don't know how you stitch so fast and your work is always so beautiful!

Gayle~~flosswoman11@yahoo.com

Jan said...

They're looking great. Did you see the two new fairies? Morning Glory and Iris. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

They're both great! And yeah, I also love stitching with braids ;-)

Anonymous said...

Both are really gorgeous Michele:))
Congratulations !!!
Isabelle

Michele said...

Thanks so much, everyone! and, yes, I saw the two new fairies...very pretty!

Michele