.....it all began with one thread....















Saturday, July 26, 2008

How lucky am I??










To have such a wonderful friend as Isabelle! She sent me some of the prettiest gifts for my upcoming birthday. Oh my goodness! How pretty is this fabric that she hand-dyed especially for me on which to stitch my Nora Corbett Trick or Treat fairy??

Then there is the beautiful book filled with tons of ideas for cross stitch and cardboarding! I cannot wait to give one of these wonderful pieces a try.

Believe it or not, there is more to come!! Adorable little heart buttons, each one sweeter than the last. There are purple floss rings to be used in a needlebook...and then....the gorgeous little pinkeep Isabelle stitched so beautifully over one!! This little design reminds me of Merry Cox. How great is this?

What?? Even more?? Yep...gorgeous antique scissors. They are great! And the Stitcher's Alphabet chart by A Mon Ami Pierre. Fantastic....that pretty much sums it up!!
Thank you, Isabelle, for your kindness and generosity!











No comments: