.....it all began with one thread....















Thursday, July 31, 2008

ToTF

What?? You say? It's the Trick or Treat Fairy (ToTF). :)

I made a little more progress on her last night. I am using my own conversion from DMC to Crescent Colours. I especially like how her face and neck turned out with the Bella Rosa. It does not show that well in the picture, but I "manipulated" the thread a bit so that I could get the darker shades of pink for her cheek, under her chin and her throat.

ToTF(b)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very pretty, Michele and it looks gorgeous on Isa's fabric.
Anne Marieke

Jan said...

I love the owl. How are you liking the fabric? It looks very pretty.

Anonymous said...

She's coming along beautifully!

Michele said...

Thanks, all!! :))

The fabric looks great, Jan. It's just a bit tight stitching on it, since it shrunk considerably from 32 count to 36 count!