.....it all began with one thread....















Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fabrics, Floss & Trim

That was part of my Christmas present from Isabelle. Beautiful fabrics (I love the toile), some Christmas colored floss, plus some DMC Satin floss, and a beautiful trim that reminds of icing on a cake!
But the most gorgeous part of the gift was a hanging ornament from the first block of Christmas at Hawk Run. Now - since my pictures are not usually the greatest...I am going to link to Isabelle's blog, where she has an absolutely wonderful picture.

Present (ooops! here's a link to the front page of Isabelle's blog....Isabelle

Fantastic, isn't it? Isabelle's work is always perfection (just in case you did not take a look around her blog.) I also want to take this opportunity to thank her for all the wonderful gifts she has sent me. All are truly appreciated. Thank you, Isabelle!

Now up next is another picture...this one really is not very good...but it is difficult to get a picture of a quilt. This shows more of the fabrics I used, plus the perfect fabric I found for the border at Bears Paw Fabrics (although you can only see a very little bit of it.)

2 comments:

Jane said...

The present is lovely! I'd like to look around Isabelle's blog, but I don't see a way to get to it.

Daffycat said...

Lovely gifts from Isabelle!

The quilt is coming along. I bet you will be so excited to have it finished!