.....it all began with one thread....















Monday, December 7, 2009

November

...and it doesn't have a turkey! A little squirrel and a cute black crow. Now the little crow was to have a little hat....I didn't really care for the way it looked...so let's just say it blew away in the autumn winds! And....see the little squirrel's ballon? It was drawn as a leaf. But I think the little acorn balloon was just a bit more fun.
I spent some time today looking through my fabrics to see what might be suitable for the borders for all these little baskets. I think I have found just the right ones, too!

4 comments:

Ineke said...

WOW! Another day passed and you finished another basket!! Good idea to give the squirrel an acorn ballon.

Christine said...

It's so beautiful !!

Isabelle said...

Wow!!! Michele, I love your block : all these small animals are very cute :-))

Giovanna said...

What fun! Great work as always!